This is a unique opportunity to join as an early team member a high-potential Silicon Valley startup playing on a global arena and pushing the boundaries of hardware plus software technologies. The company is now opening a new office in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where it plans to build a special team with the most talented engineers, testers and designers in the country. This team will work directly with the San Francisco team on the design and development of cutting-edge technologies and products that will touch the lives of thousands of travelers worldwide. Team members will travel often between Buenos Aires and San Francisco.
• Manage the whole production of visual content
• Generate estimates, proposals, and statements of work for projects and manage budget allocations.
• Build work-back schedules and drive communication regarding milestones, shoot logistics, post production review cycles, and final delivery.
• Keep track of all expenses and hours that go into each project
• Engage and negotiate with talent, crew, vendors, and freelancers as needed for specific projects.
• Make travel arrangements for on-site shoot days and go with production crews on-site as needed to ensure shoot is successful.
• Communicate regularly with management regarding production needs to ensure staffing is available and slated for your projects ahead of time.
Skills and Experience
• 2+ years of experience in similar positions
• Experience in marketing and/or advertising agencies is a plus
• Resourceful, clever, fast, can-do attitude
• Advanced level of English
• US visitor visa nice to have
Location: Palermo - Buenos Aires / Remote mix
Time shift: Full time
To postulate at this job, sign up at Reklut website.