analista de investigación de mercado de tecnología
06 Marzo 2017
The job is highly quantitative in nature and requires someone who is looking to further develop their expertise in market sizing and forecasting. We are looking for individuals who are team players and want a professional experience that will give them knowledge of the IT industry.
• Accounting, Administration or Economics background, 3 - 5 years or more of professional experience in any of the previously mentioned areas.
• Highly advanced skills in Excel are mandatory conditional statements, ability to manage large amounts of data, macros.
• Be a confident Excel user to maintain and upgrade Excel-based tools that support various stages of the research process including data collection and deliverables to clients
• The ideal candidate must have solid spreadsheet and database understanding to accomplish these.
• Analytical thinking and a foundation of statistics/spreadsheet modeling
• Be able to work independently as well as a team member with other analysts
• Superb organizational skills to meet research objectives on tight deadlines
• Possess a strong interest in learning about the IT industry
• Develop market forecasts
• Report findings in tabulated form
• Fluent - Spanish and English recommended
• Highly ethical individual
• Extremely detail oriented